“While they are at your side, love these little ones to the uttermost. Forget yourself. Serve them; care for them; lavish all your tenderness on them ....Love them and win their love, and shower on them all the treasures of your heart. Fill up their days with happiness, and share with them their mirth and innocent delights. Childhood is but for a day. Ere you are aware it will be gone with all its gifts for ever.” ~George Townshend
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Chaos
This will be short. The house is in chaos. There have been so many, so very many, interruptions that I hardly know where to begin. I have forsaken the lists and have begun to randomly stuff things into the suitcases in the hopes that I will inadvertently pack what we need, manage clean the house and still be ready to leave first thing in the morning. I know it will not all get done, so now it is a matter of prioritizing everything and not feeling guilty about the things that will remain undone. Hmmm, I feel a final list coming on. Wish me luck and for those of you in the States we'll see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Counting the hours...
Post a Comment