Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome Home Little Love

The little one and I have left hospital and have come home, welcomed by three very excited siblings. They have all had lots of cuddles and holds. I have to struggle to get a snuggle in myself. And she's so very snuggly.
Anisa is our official lullaby singer. She has been following the little one around the house composing lullabies for every occasion be it bed time or a nappy change. Ruhi is a wonderful helper and can always be counted on to help supervise or hold our newest addition. Bayan is in awe and has relinquished his role of baby of the household remarkably well. They marvel at her every expression and laugh at the little noises she makes. They are, after all, profoundly endearing.
And she, well, she is phenomenal. A sweet, patient, happy, little love. We're just working on the name. I think she already has one. She always has. I'm just coming to terms with it.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Have you looked at the email I forwarded from cousin Marilyn about the Hebrew meanings of a particular name? It is very interesting.

Grammy said...

By the way, I love the picture of all the little heads clustered around our newest little love.

Grammy said...

I've never seen that quote from George Townshend before. It's lovely!