2). Her sweet, kind and generous nature.
3). She is such a hard worker. If she hasn't finished something she will stay up late just to make sure it is done. Were talking mathematics here people. Math.
4). She is super responsible and pretty much always does the right thing.
5). Her honesty. I think in 11 years she has once told a fib and she was like four when it happened. I love that I can trust her implicitly and know that she is telling the truth.
6). I love her patience with her siblings and how she can put up with some pretty irritating stuff and love them all in spite of it.
7). I love that she is willing to try new things.
8). She is so very good at art and has a lovely singing voice.
9). She always remembers to say prayers. On nights when Maryam is upset and I don't sit with them for prayers and stories, I hear her voice calling from her room: "Who wants to say prayers?..." Followed shortly by her own prayer. It melts your heart every time.
10). Our stolen moments at night watching a movie (or the Amazing Race) and munching snacks or making things.
11). She is content with what she gets, grateful for what she has and really has to think if there is anything she wants because as she herself says: "I have so much already. I really don't need anything else." What kind of kid says that? My kind of kid. And we love her. Very much. Happy Birthday Ruhi honey.
2 comments:
I admire you Ruhi.
We all love Ruhi. What's not to love? And as Michael says, to admire! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment