Friday, November 16, 2007

New Skills (Oct.27 07)






Children's Services would probably freak to see the following photos, but I will post them anyway for your viewing pleasure. They say that around the age of two male babies get a boost of testosterone, well I think Bayan's kicked in early. He has been very frustrated and irritable lately and getting into all sorts of mischief. In a desperate attempt to restore a small semblance of peace and quiet, to harness his energy and channel it for good I have resorted to doing things I would never have done with the girls. Behold: (Ugh! That way. Visualize an arrow pointing to the picture.)

Yes, he is sitting on the counter and yes I am right there. The juicer is approximately 99% plastic (excluding internal mechanisms) and he was excessively supervised.






He actually did a very thorough job, it just took a shocking amount of time... but who's counting?













Besides look at how pleased he is with himself, and how helpful his actions were. It sure beats the heck out of attempting to clean or plaster (depending on the activity in question) the walls or struggling to remove regurjitated food that someone (read: Bayan) has massaged into the handmade Persian carpet.

No comments: