The children have, for the most, part rallied against the flu and are getting back to 'normal', except for Bayan who has developed another runny nose and is not eating again. He probably caught it from me, who caught it from them, in one of those diabolically inconvenient twists that life throws your way. The party is postponed for another two weeks, as I am highly contagious and thoroughly under prepared.
PS. The vacuum has still not moved. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe...
1 comment:
Darn! I had high hopes that you had all pulled out of it. I shall renew my prayers for healing. I didn't feel so well myself the past few days but it wasn't anything I could put a diagnosis to. I have a very busy day tomorrow but will try to call you tomorrow evening (that would be your Wednesday morning). Perhaps you'll be home...
Lots of love to everyone!
Post a Comment