Then there is the fact that I decided that I absolutely could not tolerate that hideous, horrible, hard to clean, plastic table covering for one more second. I simply had to make a proper tablecloth. Right away. Now that the cloth is on the table I really should do some marking, or... perhaps I shall just make some matching napkins with the leftover fabric...
“While they are at your side, love these little ones to the uttermost. Forget yourself. Serve them; care for them; lavish all your tenderness on them ....Love them and win their love, and shower on them all the treasures of your heart. Fill up their days with happiness, and share with them their mirth and innocent delights. Childhood is but for a day. Ere you are aware it will be gone with all its gifts for ever.” ~George Townshend
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Procrastinating
The end of the school year is rapidly approaching. I have so much to do that I can hardly think straight and while I should be organizing final lessons, marking over 300 workbooks and various assignments, cleaning a house that has not seen a dust cloth in, well...a long time, shopping for ingredients and preparing food because we are finally having S. and her husband over for dinner something that has been put off more times than I care to count, or helping to organize Holy Day programs and Teacher Appreciation gift boxes...instead I am sitting here typing a blog post and wondering how on earth I am going to get it all done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice tablecloth! And it was about time you did something for yourself. It's a benefit for the whole family if you maintain your sanity.
Post a Comment