B is also for bagels and burgers.
Mehran thinks I'm insane. He cannot understand why I am photographing our dinner, despite the fact that I have explained it to him very slowly and patiently. Truly I have. Though I must admit he may have a point.
“While they are at your side, love these little ones to the uttermost. Forget yourself. Serve them; care for them; lavish all your tenderness on them ....Love them and win their love, and shower on them all the treasures of your heart. Fill up their days with happiness, and share with them their mirth and innocent delights. Childhood is but for a day. Ere you are aware it will be gone with all its gifts for ever.” ~George Townshend
1 comment:
You're welcome for the book. What a dull place the world would be without beavers! Just ask cousins Tod and Nancy about those intrepid little beasts who felled and limbed a tree for them at the edge of the lake.
Insane, huh? I'm snickering. You know it runs in the family. Trouble is, you really don't have the right genes for it. But maybe he was just very hungry and wanted to get on with eating.
Post a Comment