During the past week Bayan has very thoughtfully emptied out the entire bottle of organic shampoo into the bath tub. It was a bubble bath to rival all bubble baths. Both he and Anisa had to be hosed down ( I mean showered) afterwards. He also managed to blast me (twice) with the Persian bidet Mehran has installed in the bathroom. He has unravelled three balls of my good knitting yarn (three entire balls) and has wound them around the front room in a labyrinth web. He has located stashed blocks of chocolate and noshed his way through a few of these. When his folly was discovered and every chocolate in the house was hidden away he sniffed them out and stacked stool on top of chair, Dr. Seuss style, in order to reach them again. He also discovered that this gave him access to the freezer and more importantly to the ice cream popsicles tucked inside. The last photo needs no explanation and the only thing not pictured are the partially eaten apples placed back into the fruit bowl for unsuspecting guests to find. Yes folks, Bayan has had a busy week, but I assure you mine has been even busier.
2 comments:
Well, this was inspiring! I have some alternative captions for this series, in order of photos:
1) Oh dear, Bayan WAS here!
2) Sweet apple cheeks and soft bubble beards!
3) Oh ugh, could those be bugs on the rug?
4) Fee fi fo fum, slurp, slurp, yum, yum!
5) Oh dear, there's a spill over here!
6) Chocolate monster strikes again!
Multilevel DIY climbing apparatus.
Gobble, gobble, gulp, gulp, all gone!
7) Flitterbug, litterbug, don't be smug!
8) One, two, buckle my shoe, three, four, shut the door, five, six, BAYAN pick up those sticks!
Well, I'm not sure I got all of them so you'll have to guess which is which if I didn't.
Michael has installed a bidet on our toilet here. It produces an impressive stream of water. I have managed to shoot the far wall with it at shoulder height while trying to clean it.
Opps, misnumbered. 7 and 8 should have been the two without numbers.
Post a Comment