Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playdates and Publications

Nearly every day of the school holidays is booked with a play date or some sort of plans. We have already caught up with J. and A. a couple of times, had E. over to play and made bath bombs with J. and S. from school. V. has also been dropping in to visit nearly every day and we are still intending to catch up with a lot of friends that we don't get to see very often. So the relaxing second week that I had hoped to keep clear for relaxing is now a tangle of outings and visitors, but the kids are happy. They are relaxed, are looking forward to seeing their friends and are enjoying living in the moment. Which, really, is what it is all about.

In other news one of Ruhi's pictures has been selected to be in a prayer book which is due to be published sometime next year, so she has been busily redoing her illustrations as the first one arrived rather crumpled and they were unable to scan the image clearly. We are all very proud and can hardly wait to see what the whole book looks like.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

The first publication of many, I'm sure. Congratulations Ruhi and congratulations family. "The honor of one is the honor of all."

Grammy said...

I second Vicki's comments and am excited myself. I can hardly wait to see it and will have to get a copy of my own.