
have you met any good exorcists lately? 'Cause I need a professional. Someone who really knows what they're doing. We're talking holy water, mystical chanting, rhythmic dancing with chicken bones, whatever it takes. I've gone way beyond grouchy here, I have no patience for nagging or repeatedly ignored instructions and I hate being snappish with the kids.
I have heaps of work and marking to do for school which certain individuals are not letting me get to, it's hotter than Hades outside, we're having an issue with the air conditioner and I'm currently wrapped up tighter than an Egyptian mummy plus I have to wear clothes over top of the pressure stockings, the back belt, the abdominal brace and the stomach support which stretches almost from hip to arm pit. So, while I should be calm, patient and understanding while I settle the bickering about who said what to whom and who did something that they shouldn't have done for the hundred and thirteenth time, suddenly I find myself enraged, with the raspy voice of angry demons screeching out of my face. This is not good. Nor is it the kind of mother that I want to be. So, if you know of any exorcists, therapists or anger management specialists please feel free to send them my way. My children will be ever so grateful.
1 comment:
I don't know any exorcists but fully understand the occasional need for them. You are human, after all, like other parents in every culture and every generation. Even your grandmother vented her frustrations once in while.
Post a Comment