Well, now that I have sorted out the baby things and am mostly organized on that front I can start on rearranging the front room, dining room and craft area. Soheila has decided that she would like to come back to stay with us so we have to move Mehran's computer room / office out of the front bedroom and into the front sitting room. This will require some serious maneuvering and shifting of items, but it is worth it. Soheila is lovely and we are happy to have her back for as long as she is happy to stay. The kids are super excited to have someone else in the house and are loving the new changes in the furniture. I have moved my craft hutch into the dining room, until such time as I can get a specific piece of furniture that I have ordered from a second hand shop. Then we shall have a proper dining room again. For now it is all a bit of squishy chaos, but it is not as bad as Mehran's "front office" where he is stockpiling all manner of computer equipment and miscellaneous furnishings. I try not to go in there too much as it is very difficult to get out again. If you were a pixie with one buttock you'd probably be OK, but alas I am not and each time I must venture into the aforementioned area I find myself ricocheting from one item to another. Seriously. You wanna see? Really? Well here you go. 
Mehran's on the prowl for an investment property and has high hopes of finding one near the university and renting it to students. He is currently amassing furniture from garage sales and storing it in any nook or cranny he can find. The kids love the sectional sofa and can often be found tucked into the back sharing stories together or playing in personal 'caves'.
Above is the dining room so that you can see that I am at least trying. A little.
No comments:
Post a Comment