On the last day of Ridvan (better late than never) I read the children some stories about Ridvan and the events surrounding Baha'u'llah's journey to and from the garden and while I read the kids drew pictures about what they thought that the garden of paradise might look like. Meanwhile our ridvan flowers are still waiting to be planted...
“While they are at your side, love these little ones to the uttermost. Forget yourself. Serve them; care for them; lavish all your tenderness on them ....Love them and win their love, and shower on them all the treasures of your heart. Fill up their days with happiness, and share with them their mirth and innocent delights. Childhood is but for a day. Ere you are aware it will be gone with all its gifts for ever.” ~George Townshend
Sunday, April 25, 2010
After the fact
On the last day of Ridvan (better late than never) I read the children some stories about Ridvan and the events surrounding Baha'u'llah's journey to and from the garden and while I read the kids drew pictures about what they thought that the garden of paradise might look like. Meanwhile our ridvan flowers are still waiting to be planted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment