Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brrrrrrr...Grrrrrr

Ruhi is currently on antibiotics (for the first time in her life) after catching a wretched virus that caused lethargy, fevers and a perfectly horrendous throat infection. After fighting the symptoms for days it appears as if I have now officially succumbed. Even though I am swathed in numerous warm layers, including quilts and bathrobes, and am feverishly clutching a cup of boiling peppermint tea I am positively freezing. Everything hurts, even my hair. I am grouchy and impatient and so are the children. Witch is not helping. Everyone needs something, especially when I am sitting down or trying to rest. Bayan wants to be held constantly, Anisa is apparently competing with me to see which one of us can be the grumpiest and Ruhi has taken on the role of 'town crier'. I have been receiving frequent and detailed updates on what everyone has said to each other, how it has been said, who has taken what from whom without asking, who isn't sharing the toys and who (read Anisa) is looking at the others with angry faces.

Mehran, who left earlier this morning to fix a couple of computers, is missing all the fun. Sigh. I hope he comes home soon.

No comments: