We had Anisa's 6 monthly pace-maker clinic at the hospital today. I always feel so nervous before heading to these appointments. I am particularly aware that we are approaching the time that we will need to be getting her pace-maker replaced and was dreading hearing that we would have to do it sooner rather than later. Fortunately her battery level is measuring the same as it did at her last check. Which means that we should still have at least a year. They have adjusted her battery level a little which means that it will be using slightly more juice but hopefully we will still get at least another year before the pace maker (or batteries) needs to be replaced.
We stopped at the store on the way home because Anisa really wanted spring rolls for dinner and after hospital appointments I can never say no. She developed a hankering for coconuts while we were in the produce section, so we came home with one of those as well. She decided to dress for dinner as soon as we walked in the door and chose an outfit to go with the food. I love how she loves to accessorize and am so grateful that the appointment went well at least in terms of when we'll have to change the pacemaker.
1 comment:
Glad to hear Anisa's check up went well and love this picture of her. She has two beautiful new front teeth and it makes her look suddenly older! She does remind me of Grandma...
Post a Comment