2). The sweet baby noises that could melt a heart of stone.
3). The way that she scrunches up her forehead and face during a really good stretch.
4). Her fresh baby scent.
5). Watching her sleep and feed and look around... I guess I love just watching.
6). Holding her, her cuddles and the way that she fits just perfectly tucked into the the crook of my arm.
7). Her superman pose. 
8). Her lovely long fingers and tiny toes.
9).The way she looks like a little worm or mummy all wrapped up for bed at night. 
10). Her trustfulness and the way that she knows me and recognises that I am there. It is almost instant calm. I love that.
Did I say just ten? Wait. There's more.
I love the way that her eyes, which have not quite lost their newborn glaze, can focus on and smile at the angels which we cannot see.
I love how the children love her. How they hold her and kiss her and try to help her when she is unhappy.
I love her "baby lips" that pout to show displeasure.
In all honesty I am loving every moment. Every nappy change, every bath, every feed. I am keenly aware of how fast the time flies and I am loving it all.
2 comments:
She's an absolute darling, and i feel so lucky to have my weekly dose of Maryam cuddle!!! Times when life needs a PAUSE button...
I love that first close up photo and the last one of Anisa lying in bed with her.
Post a Comment