
The Loch Ness Monster.
The Abominable Snowman
The Sasquatch. Also known as Big Foot. (All photos above courtesy of Yahoo Images.)
The Abominable Snowman
The Sasquatch. Also known as Big Foot. (All photos above courtesy of Yahoo Images.)But most elusive of all... drum roll please....
the bottom of the laundry basket! Though glimpses of this elusive object, despite the fact that I appear to be running a 24 hour laundromat, are about as frequent as sightings of Sasquatches and Abominable Snowman I assure that it does exist. I saw it today. For reals. Now I know that by the time I finish writing this it will be buried again beneath an avalanche of clothing, quilts and towels, but at least I know that it is there, shrouded in mystery (and smelly socks) just waiting to be discovered again.
2 comments:
Ah, but if the children actually USE the hamper and put clothes IN it -- that would be amazing indeed. I think the boys were 8, 10, and 12 (maybe younger?) when I gave each his own laundry basket and matching hamper and invited them to be in charge of their own laundry. It was amazing, very freeing (for me) and educational (for them).
Ahh, the socks. Congratulation on getting to the bottom of it! Does an empty hamper mean you've matched them all?
And, Vicki, I know now who called me in the middle of the afternoon and let the phone ring and ring and ring. I knew it was either urgent or another robocall gone beserk.
Post a Comment