Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Homecoming

After a fairly wretched day at work I arrived home to the sound of Bayan joyfully heralding my arrival by banging on the window and squeeling in delight, lots of enthusiastic hugs and kisses from Anisa and a pile of presents that Ruhi ran off to collect. Ruhi had written a note (To Mum: mum here is some candy for you. Love Ruhi) in which she wrapped partially eaten candy teeth (I got two. That was lucky because she and Anisa were able to each have an extra tooth each. I won't go into extra details. The less you know, the better.) and a flower she found on the way home from school. Wanting to get in on the gift-giving action Anisa quickly presented me with a princess she had colored in, a picture she had drawn and a pink, play-doh, tree (that missed the photo-op).
How did they know it was exactly what I needed?

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Sweet!! Not just the candy teeth, either.