Sunday, February 3, 2008

Talents

Ruhi created this beautiful picture on the megasketcher (if only we could persuade Bayan to confine his illustrations to such places) and, lest it be lost forever, she photographed it so we could put it on the blog for everyone to admire. It is a self-portrait with a walking llama. I, for one, am perfectly impressed as I think her artistic talents have now surpassed mine. Pretty good for a six -year -old eh?


Not to be outdone by her older sister, Anisa wanted everyone to view her most professional efforts at slicing bananas for snack. She cut these all by herself.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Big wow, Ruhi!! You did a really beautiful job on both the llama and the drawing of you.

And good job on the bananas, Anisa. I like that you were careful and didn't cut yourself.

I'm so glad you took pictures...