- Never let a bald man cut your hair (even if he is a professional and you are desperate) the end result is unattractive. If you think that is harsh - you should see my hair.
- What the reverse button on my sewing machine is for. And, for that matter, what those nifty fractions below the needle mean. Excellent information.
- That the petrol (I mean gas) gauge on our car is both inaccurate and entirely misleading. Extremely useful to know as Mehran, the eternal optimist, ardently believes that even if the fuel light comes on there is still enough to take you another hundred kilometers. I can now say, with authority, that that is incorrect.
- That the uncanny "twanging" I have heard sporadically over the last couple of days is a result of Bayan attempting to conduct a one 'man' symphony on the the dishwasher's latching mechanism.
I wonder what useful things I will learn tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment