Friday, April 25, 2008

Craughing

Pronounced: craf-ing. A common phenomenon, frequently experienced by the parents of young children. It is often triggered by a series of stressful and unfortunate events which rapidly induce a highly emotional state, to the extent that the individual is unsure weather to laugh or cry and inevitably winds up doing both. Simultaneously.






It was a rough morning. Thankfully the afternoon was much more pleasant. Look we even made a stash of luscious chocolate candles. Which will come in very handy the next time I feel the urge to craugh and will (perhaps) help diminish the stress with their perfectly delicious aroma. I am taking any therapy I can get right now. And aromatherapy seems like a great place to start, especially when the scent of chocolate is involved.


Attaching the wicks.
Measuring the wax.Melting the wax.Adding the color and fragrance.And voila! Chocolate scented candles. Mmmmmm. I feel more relaxed already.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

This is a condition with which all mothers are familiar. I just never knew what it was called. The candles look good enough to eat. I wonder how they taste?