
This morning I had the honour of making banana muffins with Bayan, something he has wanted to do (or, more importantly, eat) for weeks now. He got right into it and while I was busy filling the muffin cups he was busy, using one of the beaters as a shovel, loading the batter into his mouth. He delights in all aspects of baking and can get surprisingly messy by the time we're through. Normally he will come straight to the point and inform me that "someone ticky" (someone is sticky. Hmmm, now who could that be?) something he has come to repeat quite often. On this particular occasion he waited until he was down on the floor and had done a couple of laps around the house before submitting to a quick wash-up, at this point he was substantially less "ticky" than he had been when I went to wet the towel. I have high hopes of finding his batter 'beard' smeared dramatically across the couch, or in some other equally fabulous (but as yet undisclosed) location. Hopefully it will not be too difficult to clean...hopefully.
1 comment:
I stopped at Vicki's today so she could show me which medications Marie needs to have while she (Vicki) is visiting Carter in Korea. Kyle and Krystal will be with Marie most of the time except for a couple of days when I will stay with her. I wanted to be sure I understood exactly where everything was.
While I was there, Vicki related that her granddaughter, had had an unfortunate gastrointestinal encounter and how cute she sounded when she had informed her on the phone that she had "frow up" and that it reminded her of Bayan's informing you of someone "ticky."
Post a Comment